Monday, June 02, 2008

I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU ALL!!!! NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT (thank heavens)!!! I HAVE STARTED A NEW BLOG!!! I'M SICK TO DEATH OF THIS PRE-MODERN VERSION OF BLOGGER!!! Enough with the shouting. Anyway, I have included a link to my new blog, over there...under the "Fellow Bloggers" section. It says, in all caps, "ADAMS FAMILY ZOO". Just click on that and it will take you straight (and I mean straight) to my new blog. I haven't had much time to play with it yet, but hopefully, I'll have a more hip-looking blog in the near future. Oh, and the actual address for the new blog is almost as original as the address for this one: jayandhilary.blogspot.com. Don't forget "The Six Stooges", since there are some pretty sweet posts on this blog. You can go back and forth as many times as you like. Isn't that precious? See ya on the other side.

2 comments:

klenaek said...

I am going private with my blog. If I haven't already sent you an invite to view it, and you would like one, email me at klenaek at gmail dot com and I will send you one. also changing blog name to klenaek@blogspot.com. Thanks!
Kirstin Kenealey

Heather said...

Sweet Dog! Nice work! Good call and I will check out your blog right now!